class 12 lesson plan
After this lesson, the student will be able to:
- Perform a risk assessment and plan for the elimination/reduction of identified risks.
- Undertake activities to prepare for disasters, including gathering information about supplies and services, preparing emergency procedures, setting salvage priorities, arranging for insurance, and implementing COOP plans.
- Understand the basic steps in initial response and damage assessment, as well as basic techniques for salvaging paper and nonpaper-based media.
- Gain familiarity with activities that may be needed for long-term rehabilitation of collections.
- Understand the process of preparing a disaster plan and know the parts of a written plan.