class 8 lesson plan
After this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe simple book structures and identify common types of damage to general collection materials.
- Demonstrate familiarity with common requirements and decision-making processes for in-house and contract conservation.
- Understand treatment options for general collection materials.
- Demonstrate familiarity with considerations specific to conservation of special collection materials.
- Identify a variety of conservation treatments appropriate for special collection materials.