Protecting Paper and Book Collections During Exhibition
- William P. Lull, "Selecting Fluorescent Lamps for UV Output," Abbey Newsletter 16.4 (August 1992), pp. 54–55.
- Catherine Nicholson, "What Exhibits Can Do To Your Collection," Restaurator 13.3 (1993), p. 103.
- Barbara Appelbaum, Guide to Environmental Protection of Collections (Madison, CT: Sound View Press 1991), pp. 43–47.
- Pamela Hatchfield, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Personal communication.
- Robert Herskovitz, Minnesota Historical Society. Personal communication. P. Hatchfield.
- John A. Emery, Formaldehyde Release from APA Trademarked Structural Panels (Tacoma, WA: American Plywood Association, 1989).
- P. Hatchfield.
- Kathy Ludwig, National Archives and Records Administration. Personal communication.
- R. Scott Williams, Canadian Conservation Institute. Personal communication. R. Herskovitz.