Storage and Handling
Storage Enclosures for Books and Artifacts on Paper
- Dianne van der Reyden, "Paper Documents", in Storage of Natural History Collections: A Preventive Conservation Approach. Carolyn Rose, Catherine A. Hawks and Hugh H. Genoways, eds. (Iowa City: Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections, 1995), 333.
- "Choosing Archival-Quality Storage Enclosures for Books and Paper," in Preservation of Library and Archival Materials: A Manual, 2d ed. Sherelyn Ogden, ed. (Washington, DC: American Association of Museums, 1994), 136.
- Nancy Carlson Schrock and Gisela Noak, Archival Storage of Paper (Syracuse, NY: Gaylord Bros., 1997), 2.
- Conservation Resources, Conservation Resources General Catalog 1997/98 (Cowley, Oxfordshire: Conservation Resources, 1997), vi; Siegfried Rempel, "Zeolite Molecular Traps and Their Use in Preventive Conservation," WAAC Newsletter 18,1 (1996): 13.
- Margaret Holben Ellis, The Care of Prints and Drawings (Walnut Creek, Calif: Altamira Press, 1995), 112.
- "Care of Photographs," NEDCC Preservation Leaflet. Andover, Mass.: Northeast Document Conservation Center, 2006
- Van der Reyden, "Paper Documents," 333.
- Schrock and Noak, "Archival Storage of Paper," 3.