ONLINE PRESERVATION TRAINING
NEDCC offers training programs focused on an array of preservation topics. Below is a list of topics related to digital imaging. Visit the Current Training Programs page for current descriptions and registration dates.
- Care and Reformatting of Microfilm
- Digitization: Planning for Success
- Digitizing Scrapbooks
- FADGI Demystified
- How to Host a Community Scanning Day – Free Webinar
- Metadata for Digital Preservation
- Personal Digital Archiving – Free Webinar
- Strategies for Acetate and Nitrate Negatives and Motion Picture Film
6.2 Duplication of Historical Negatives HTML
6.3 Digital Technology Made Simpler HTML
6.4 The Relevance of Preservation in a Digital World HTML
6.6 Preservation and Selection for Digitization HTML
6.7 Outsourcing and Vendor Relations HTML
How to Host a Community Scanning Day, NEDCC
Conserving Coca-Cola Wall Sign Photography, The Coca-Cola Co.
Visit the NEDCC Stories page for all Imaging Services projects.
|Conservation of the South Carolina Constitutions - Part 2 - Devoured: When Mold Attacks!|