NEDCC at the Museum Association of New York
Questions about preserving your collections? Need FREE advice?
Visit Claire Grund, NEDCC Associate Conservator, at the MANY Exhibit Hall to learn more about caring for your collections.
Learn about NEDCC's specialities:
- Photograph conservation and digitization for large collections and unusual formats
- Digitization of fragile and oversize works
- Conservation of parchment and papyri
- Conservation of Asian Art
- Audio Preservation of early grooved media, and - coming soon - magnetic and digital tape
- Preservation needs assessments and collection-level assessments to aid in fundraising
Preservation Basics for Paper and Media Collections
A Ten-Week, Instructor-Led Online Course
Starts May 26, 2016
Fundamentals of Creating and Managing Digital Collections
Sept 26-28, 2016
Join colleagues from institutions large and small for two and a half days of instruction on best practices and practical strategies for the creation, curation, and use of digital collections.
Two-hour afternoon webinars or one-hour lunchtime webinars on a wide variety of topics to help you care for your collections.
Webinars Coming Up in May:
Caring for Cased Images
Concepts in Digital Preservation
Exhibiting Your Collections
Caring for Salt Prints
Free Webinar Recording of "No-Budget Preservation Actions" after April 27.
Follow NEDCC Stories to learn more about the good preservation work of your colleagues in the cultural heritage community.
See you in Tupper Lake / Lake Placid!