GRANT OPPORTUNITY REMINDER
for Smaller Institutions
NEH PAG GRANTS – FREE Webinar Now Available
2016 GUIDELINES NOW POSTED!
NEDCC highly recommends applying for a Preservation Assistance Grant for Smaller Institutions (PAG) from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) for grants of up to $6,000.
Why Apply for a PAG?
- PAG funding can jumpstart your preservation program with a Preservation Assessment – need a roadmap? Start here!
- Develop your staff and volunteer skills– by using grant funds to attend existing trainings OR to develop a custom on-site workshop with an expert.
- Get your digital collections on the right track with a PAG-funded digital preservation consultation.
- A PAG-funded Preservation Assessment can lay the groundwork for more funding in the future.
- The easy five-page grant application is a great way for small organizations to gain confidence in grant writing.
Eligible Activities for NEH PAG Grants
- Education and Training
- Purchase of:
Preservation Supplies, Storage Furniture, or Environmental Monitoring Equipment
FREE NEDCC WEBINAR RECORDING
Writing Your NEH Preservation Assistance Grant
Get free advice and guidance on making the most of your grant application.
(1 hour webinar recording)
VIEW THE FREE WEBINAR HERE
May 3, 2016
NEH Division of Preservation and Access
Information and Guidelines
Interested in working with NEDCC on a Preservation Assistance Grant project?
NEDCC Preservation Specialist