Grant Opportunity Reminder
for Smaller U.S. Institutions
NEDCC highly recommends applying for a Preservation Assistance Grant for Smaller Institutions (PAG) from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) for grants of up to $6,000.
Start Planning Your Application Now - Jumpstart Your Preservation Program
Why Apply for the NEH Preservation Assistance Grant?
1. PAG funding can jumpstart your preservation program with a Preservation Needs Assessment. Need a roadmap? Start here!
2. Develop your staff and volunteer skills – by using grant funds to attend existing trainings or to develop a custom on-site workshop with an expert.
3. Get your digital collections on the right track with a PAG-funded digital preservation consultation.
4. A PAG-funded Preservation Needs Assessment can lay the groundwork for more funding in the future.
5. The easy five-page grant application is a great way for small organizations to gain confidence in grant writing.
Eligible Activities for NEH PAG Grants
– Preservation Needs Assessments
– Education and Training
– Purchase of:
Preservation Supplies, Storage Furniture, or Environmental Monitoring Equipment
May 2, 2017
NEH Division of Preservation and Access
Complete Information Here – New Guidelines Available Soon
Interested in working with NEDCC on a Preservation Assistance Grant project?
NEDCC Preservation Specialist
FREE NEDCC Webinar - March 1 or March 3 - learn how to make the case for your project.