FUNDAMENTALS OF CREATING AND MANAGING DIGITAL COLLECTIONS
February 1-3, 2021 * Online Training Conference
Digital Directions will be held online using Zoom. We recommend that you download the most recent version of the Zoom desktop client so that you can participate fully in the interactive breakout sessions.
Registrants will have access to all presentation sessions and to selected breakout groups during the conference as well as on-demand access for one month afterward (through March 3rd). Presentation slides, handouts, and other resources will be available through a designated public folder online.
Digital Directions will be held online, with access provided only to those who have registered.
To access the conference, you will need:
- The email address that you registered with.
- A stable, high-speed internet connection. Ethernet or “hard wired” is recommended over WiFi or wireless.
- A computer. A laptop or desktop computer is recommended over a smart phone or tablet.
- A headset or earbuds that includes a microphone is recommended over using your computer’s built-in speakers and microphone.
- A webcam or built-in computer camera is recommended so that you can get the most out of small group conversations with faculty and participants.
- You will receive advance instructions for any additional downloads, account set-up, etc. that may be necessary for you to access the conference.