NEDCC highly recommends applying for a Preservation Assistance Grant for Smaller Institutions (PAG) from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) for grants of up to $6,000.
The free one-hour webinar offers tips on preparing a successful grant application.
Why Apply for the NEH Preservation Assistance Grant?
1. PAG funding can jumpstart your preservation program with a Preservation Needs Assessment. Need a roadmap? Start here!
2. Develop your staff and volunteer skills – by using grant funds to attend existing trainings or to develop a custom on-site workshop with an expert.
3. Get your digital collections on the right track with a PAG-funded digital preservation consultation.
4. A PAG-funded Preservation Needs Assessment can lay the groundwork for more funding in the future.
5. The easy five-page grant application is a great way for small organizations to gain confidence in grant writing.
– Education and Training
– Preservation Needs Assessments
– Collection-level assessments
– Purchase of: Preservation Supplies, Storage Furniture, or Environmental Monitoring Equipment
QUESTIONS about working with NEDCC to develop a PAG project?
Contact: Frances Harrell, NEDCC Interim Director of Preservation Services
COMPLETE Information and NEH Guidelines HERE
(Any views, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in these resources do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.)