Save America’s Treasures (SAT) grants are administered by the National Park Service in partnership with the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Preservation and/or conservation assistance to nationally significant properties and collections, including book, paper, and photographic collections.
- Nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) US organizations
- Units of local government
- Federally recognized Indian Tribes, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiian organizations
- Educational Institutions
- Historic properties and collections associated with active religious organizations
- Federal agencies funded by the Department of the Interior and Related Agencies Appropriations Act (with the exception of the National Park Service)
Award Levels for Collections Projects:
$25,000 to $500,000 with a 1:1 match (cash or documented in-kind donations)