NEDCC specializes in research-tested and fully reversible mounting techniques for all paper based objects, photographs, and works on parchment, as well as an innovative and responsible approach to challenging objects.
We provide the best long-term solutions for housing, through collaboration with conservation staff specializing in paper, photograph, book, and art conservation.
All work is performed on site in the NEDCC conservation laboratory’s secure and climate controlled environment. All housings are made of archival materials tested for long-term stability.
- Custom matting and framing for works on paper
- Conservation mounting
- Advanced conservation mounting techniques for museums, collectors, galleries
- Double sided matting and frames to display both sides of two-sided objects
- Custom build-ups and depths to safely accommodate unusual and oversize objects
- Environmentally sealed framing packages
- Preparation of works for exhibition and travel
- Design and fabrication of custom archival housings and enclosures
- Tension mounting to help preserve works on parchment
- On-site consultation available
Interested in working with NEDCC?